KID SHIRT

Monday, November 08, 2010

D HARLAN WILSON: "CODE NAME PRAGUE" EXCERPT / "THEY HAD GOAT HEADS"

"The Nowhere Incident": a chapter snippet from D. Harlan Wilson's filthcoming novel Codename Prague leaks out as part of Dream People #34.

Now this is weird: I can remember posting a picture of the book's cover-art ages ago, when it was first announced, but couldn't seem to find it anywhere in my blog archives. But then when I Googled on it, I found it.

Phew! Thought I'd imagined that for a second.

Also convinced myself I'd run something on D Harlan's recent collection of short stories - They Had Goat Heads - can remember downloading the cover n everything. Wondering now if I accidentally posted it on another blog...?

Now I'm wondering whether I'm just absent-minded or whether DHR's fiction auto-erases references to itself. Which sounds oddly feasible. Either way: here's a nice colourful picture for you to look at.



Now go n buy the words to go with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home