KID SHIRT

Sunday, September 05, 2010



Hmmm: just finally upgraded from - *ahem* - IE6 to Firefox 3.6. Didn't realise how shit the blog-header looked in Firefox.

Actually, didn't realise how shit the blog was - full-stop.

Seemed okay on an older version of Firefox on the ASUS. Apologies to any foxy Firefox readers.

Anyway, I think I've now fixed the header and a couple other structural things that looked a bit crumbly. May tweak it a bit more over coming days.

I expect it now looks shit in Internet Explorer.

Tough.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 am, Blogger 2ND.FADE said...

very left leaning in chrome

but beautiful nevertheless.....

 
At 8:44 am, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Can't imagine any Google product ever leaning to the left.

That's a shame. Might need to fiddle with the tags a bit more. Anyone else reading this in Chrome?

Anyone else reading this at all?

Possibly because I'm still running an old version of Blogger. Don't like the newer versions of the layouts very much - there's some tiresome 'features' that I don't like - but I bet that would fix it.

Unless, Google haven't co-ordinated Blogger and Chrome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home