KID SHIRT

Sunday, September 05, 2010

HACKER FARM BUNKER SESSION #2

So, yeah...Farmer Glitch n I decamped last night to John's Bunker to make some noise. We recorded about 70 mins of audio - and it's sounding pretty damn good - all sorts of sounds spewing forth in a contiguous one-take electronic vomstorm, from nasty-sounding horror-film atmospherics to abstract robo-rhythms and psychedelicised noise.

I was particularly impressed by the Farmer's latest batch of homebuilt kit. I was so knackered yesterday that I forgot to take some photos of the sesh, but here's a pic of his workbench to give you a flava:



The Farmer was making some v. tasty sounds, I can tell ya. He sent me a brief slice thru the session. This bit sounds like, I dunno, some kinda glacially-slow Electro-Industrial Concrete-Dub.

Play Loud.

HACKER FARM: "BRANTANO / BABYLON HILL" by kekw


1 Comments:

At 9:28 am, Blogger Ayesha Sadiq said...

You have done a marvelous job! I am really inspired with your work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home