KID SHIRT

Sunday, August 22, 2010

XYLITOL REMIX BIZNIS

Something else that'll be appearing - fingers crossed! - in the autumn is the Orchestra Intangible '73 remix of Xylitol's "Incidental Person".



Many thanks to the mighty Jim Backhaus aka Xylitol for bravely taking a punt on me.

The remix album "I Shouldn't Be Here" features an absolutely stellar cast of musical remolders (plus, er, me) including - or so I'm told - folks such as Nocturnal Emissions, Woebot, Pete UM, Nochexxx, Strange Attractor and Sculpture amongst many others, and features sleeve-notes from *eeek!* the one-and-only Martin C.

This'll be a handsome package indeedy.

A big thanks to those of you who helped me out by providing some much-needed (and wonderful!) crowdsourced vocals, including: Pete UM and Syd, Jayson and Ma Densman, Shaky Kane, Darren Bauler, April Larson, D Harlan Wilson...super-stars, one n all!

And many thanks to Nochexxx for so kindly putting in a word on my behalf.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 am, Blogger db said...

Outstanding! I had no idea I was in such good company!

 
At 1:38 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Me neither!

Seriously, thanks to you and April, and everyone else (incl. some Yeovil friends who have absolutely no interest in making music and who would prob. prefer not to have their names out there on the internet!)who took the time to assist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home