KID SHIRT

Saturday, August 21, 2010

FLURB #10

Extremely proud and chuffed to announce that my story "Six Days on the Road and I'm Gonna Make it Home Tonight" will be appearing in issue 10 of Rudy Rucker's ever-excellent eZine FLURB.

If you've never read FLURB before, then dig in and explore its back-issues; there's an awesome array of talent to be found - some extremely cool names - it really is one of the best reads/resources on the web for that genre that was once known as Science Fiction. It's a real labour of love.

Every ish is special, but Rudy says of #10: "I'll be going for a rabble-rousing Election Year theme with an all-star roster."

My own story dovetails into the election theme, but I've come at it sideways, approaching it from a direction that I hope you'll dig. I'm very pleased with the end-result. Hope you enjoy it.

As well as being a terrific writer (and if you've not checked any of his work, then what are you waiting for? Jump in!), Rudy's an incredibly astute and intuitive editor who has a great feel for Story. And his blog is one of my favourite reads on the web.

FLURB #10 drops in September and I'm very proud to be part of it. I'll holler when it arrives. Meanwhile, get reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home