KID SHIRT

Monday, July 05, 2010

DRINKING THE EVIL BLACK CRACK

Curved Air cancelled their Yeovil show three weeks ago, apparently. One of my friends phoned the venue today and found out. *gnashes teeth*

Nice one, Western Gazette. Let's hope their News section is more reliable.

So, instead I bought some v. strong Arabian coffee wh/ I have named Black Crack because it's so fucking strong. It's sooo damn dark that photons are unable to escape from its caffeine event-horizon.

It makes me wanna...nnnnnnrgggggh...my teeth...I...nyyyahahahaha....

What like about it is that it makes me feel really evil. It's dark granular ruuuuussh makes me think sinister, evil thoughts.

And - you know what? - I fucking like it. I like being evil.

It's the caffeine equivalent of 90's Darkside 'Ardkore.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the brand because - quite frankly - I don't trust a weak-willed individual like yourself to make good lifestyle choices whilst you are in the grip of its beautifully-insidious, rich-aroma'd fist. Besides, now that I've got a jar I want all the rest for myself...!!!

Ngggggggggh! Ohhh, my heartsie! Nhahahahahghahagggg...

It cost two quid.

Two quiiid-d-d-duhh...

1 Comments:

At 10:13 pm, Blogger farmer glitch said...

man - I need your contacts !!

sounds like the we should start working on 'sounds from an imaginary slaughter house..."!!

s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home