KID SHIRT

Monday, May 10, 2010

SERPENTCOILS MEETS WERNECK - WRETCHMOND

Many thanks to the ever-cool April for her extremely kind and generous review of the Werneck-Wretchmond "Oneiric Hardware" CD-r that I built earlier in the year.

Cheers, April!

And cheers - as ever - to my pal Dan Poeira who provided me with a bunch of hard-drive recordings sourced from his Brasilian hometown, so I could conceptually twin Belo Horizonte with Yeovil and create a sort of alt.mythic dreamware hub.

This release has slid nicely into its Long Tail now, ticcing away beautifully in the background like one of the oneirdrive configurations that I tried to conjure into being.

Things might seem fairly quiet on the release front right now, but I promise ya some pretty damn cool produkt/projekts are currently inching towards completion during my self-inflicted exile in 19F3Space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home