KID SHIRT

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MARTIN'S ELECTION NIGHT EXPERIMENT

Martin from the Beyond The Implxde blog was up all of election-night pseudo-tweeting on Blogger. At around 4:45am, he posted:

"Let's try a psychic experiment. I will Kid Shirt to have a dream about managing a mermaid pop group. He's on tour with them in Atlantis, and one of them develops a smack habit, so he persuades the others to record a hard house version of Stimmung. If Kid Shirt reads this post tomorrow, and he really did dream about it, we'll know its possible to gatecrash peoples' heads while they're asleep."

Nah. Sorry, Martin, don't remember having that dream.

But I have started writing a 3 x LP Rock Opera using some of your psychically-projected ideas.

Changed Atlantis to Lemuria. The plot needed some baddies, see? Gonna get a local pub band to record it. Keep it lo-fi and cheap. Going for an aquatic Chas n Dave vibe.

Former Page-3 models as the mermaids.

I'll split the publishing with ya.

Psi-mail me, yeah?

Ciao.

4 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Blogger Martin said...

I had no fucking clue half of what I was writing that night. It really was the most painful online experience ever.

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Pete Um said...

Slightly weirdly, I've just done a song about Lemuria. Hadn't even heard of it until about a week ago.

But presumably you're aware of all this already.

 
At 4:52 pm, Blogger Pete Um said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caBxIwP_LEI

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Psychic Harry! - I didn't know about him.

"It really was the most painful online experience ever." I thought it was very funny and, er, informative, Martin. Respect due. The BBC should employ you in (I was going to say 2015), uhm, October....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home