KID SHIRT

Friday, May 28, 2010



Another quick plug for our show at The Orange Box on sunday:



Some promo-blurb from Simon C:

POP PARKER (PJ HARVEY & JOHN PARISH tour support in North America last year), JACK HARRISON’S new band (“Awesome” according to the bearded gent in Café Nero), DESIGN (Simon Chesterfield’s new band) and HACKER FARM (‘Scene’ stealers at Yeovil’s ‘Weekender’ event in March) all on one bill? And tickets only £4? Surely not?

Doors 7pm, DJ Alan Flint
The Orange Box, Tabernacle Lane, Yeovil, Somerset BA20 1QA

6 Comments:

At 4:13 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

I was really, actually, almost definately going to come & now I can't.

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Really?

Jeez: that woulda been most awesome!

 
At 6:40 pm, Blogger farmer glitch said...

I maybe, almost, accidentally not remember to turn up !!

 
At 6:51 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

*Sob* just me n me vintage tape-decks and non-booting 10yr old laptop.

I'll have to do a Mime-Show.

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger farmer glitch said...

A mime-noise-act - think you may have hit on something there !!

 
At 9:07 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

I was also supposed to be meeting up with Pop Giant Nik Ayling next week to drink lager, but that's gone down the shitter too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home