KID SHIRT

Saturday, March 27, 2010




It's reached that terrible point where I'll do anything - anything! - other than work tonight lol.

Was just gonna post a picture of a mosquito's proboscis, but the image was copyrighted and locked; so luckily that broke the spell. Then I watched a few minutes of "Armageddon" ("...I dooooooon' waaaana miss a thiiing..." lol). Then I had a bag of crisps. Then I looked at a picture of April's freshly-painted appartment that she'd posted (nice pad!).

But that sentence still doesn't read right. Cadence is off or something.

Howcum I blasted off 600 words this afternoon quicker'n a pigfart with kids screaming at me, neighbours hammering sheet-metal and numerous other distractions, huh? HUH!!!??

Procrastinate, procrastinate...

*whistles tunelessly*

*looks at ceiling*

I think I'll have a cigarette. Yeah, that'll do the trick.

4 Comments:

At 10:17 pm, Blogger Pete Um said...

At least you're boggin'. I'm just sitting here reading your blog, fine blog though it is.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

I've written about 5 times as much here as on Word lol...

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger guttersnipe said...

why all this talk of work on a saturday night? me, i'm just taking a break having just finished Ballard's 'The Drought' and about to start 'Unlimited Dream Company'. blogging? fucking mug's game, innit...

 
At 12:12 am, Blogger guttersnipe said...

btw, as a none facebooker, you might not know that me and the farmer are wetting our pants in anticipation of the korg monotron, a tiny handheld genuine analogue synth with MS20 filter, which i think will cost about the same as half a tank of petrol..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home