KID SHIRT

Friday, March 05, 2010

"HOUSE PARTIES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST!"

This made me laugh when it came thru the letter-box:


"Industrial gold contacts, platinum wires and crucibles wanted for cash!"

Thank God! Our house is awash with platinum crucubles - we just don't know what to do with them all - please come and take them away!

"House parties available upon request!"

Yes, lets hold a party for all our friends and they can bring all their old gold watches, medals, cheap earings. Bring pliers and pull your own teeth out!

It'll be fun.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 pm, Blogger Yasudah Solo said...

Hi Kek-W, How are you? Nice to remember you.
5 years ago is like yesterday, isn't it?

Looking for the "CASH"= ...?
Huahaha ...
Click first: ... or ...
Then ...

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Yasudah! How are you doing, man?! great to hear from you.

I mailed ya a few weeks/months back, but I think you've changed your mail. I'd love to use one of your old tracks on a CDr I'm doing. Have you got a site or MySpace these days?

Mail me on Kekw10cc@googlemail.com

Be great to catch up!

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Fritz Bogott said...

You should track down the graphic designer for this and hire him/her to do liners for your next project. Unless you can hire some Chinese firecracker designers.

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Hahaha - yeah!

The main reason I posted it was - as well as the slightly surreal, almost obsessive noble-metal hunting theme - I really liked the way it looked. It caught my eye as a design-object, rather than just junkmail/kipple. It's an oddly pleasing (and slightly strange) thing in its own right, I reckon.

Sometimes I think my eye-brain thing is all wrong lol...the things I find asthetically pleasing are sometimes 'off' - I'm kinda glad someone else found some visual 'value' in it too.

I'd gladly collaborate with the guy that designed that lol. I think he'd put together a cool looking magazine/journal/periodical cover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home