KID SHIRT

Friday, March 12, 2010

"DRIVE A GROOVE INTO THE GROUND"

An interview w/ Darren Bauler, one of my favourite postmultimedia ideas-people in the world (I hate to say 'musician', because what he does is so multi-layer'd n far beyond that tag) by April (an early Colin Tubb adopter!).

"April Larson is the surface world representative of a tribe of Jalaja-nāgā located within Atchafalaya Bay along the cost of Louisiana." Lol: gotta love that!

Darren and I are talking about building (or rather reconstructing/reconfiguring) a ballet together, hopefully later this year when other stuff stops getting in the way.

I interviewed him for FACT a couple years ago, but I've been a big fan of his recordings for a while now. I think he's 'important' in some way that I haven't quite figured out how to express yet.

Foxy Digitalis still rules. Fiercely.

4 Comments:

At 12:17 am, Blogger Denny Moore said...

I gotta give you props for introducing me to Darren's creations through your post (two years ago, crikey)! Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the Hacker Farm enterprise!

 
At 12:18 am, Blogger Denny Moore said...

April here, btw. :) Denny Moore's my nom de plume.

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Hi April - yeah, Darren's totally amazing, I think.

Denny Moore's such a cool name - I follow you on Twitter - where does that come from? Everyone should have multiple alter-egos!

 
At 5:12 am, Blogger db said...

Thank you ever so much for the kind words, sir. It's strange how much of what's going on right now never would have happened were it not for a kind word here and there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home