KID SHIRT

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA, AQUARIAN SCUM

Many happy Returns to Matt Valentine ("I'm always playing England on my birthday!") and Warren Ellis ("Waitress! Bring me more nerve gas.")

Both mere lads, tho - barely able to tie their own shoes, string their guitars, etc. And I have a mounting horror that it might have been Farmer Glitch's b/day yesterday/today/tomorrow.

I get a telegram from the Queen on thursday. The daft old bat.

We're Aquarians, suckers. And you're not.

Deal with it.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 am, Blogger farmer glitch said...

Indeed - b-day it twas - and an appy one to you too ya old raver xx

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger Daniel Poeira said...

The unbearable burden of seeing too far away into the future.

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

"The light....the light...it burns!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home