KID SHIRT

Saturday, December 05, 2009

THE AUTO-NEGATING POST

Walking back from town I had this great (but ridiculous) idea for a joke film/comic-book 'pitch' that I was gonna post or tweet later for a bit of fun, then I started realising that it was actually a pretty good, commercial hi-concept pitch lol...

Once I'd shoehorned out a coupla of the more ludicrous elements I sudddenly groked that the whole damn thing actually had some wheels (literally)...and then a really cool (and logical!) title came to me when I was taking my boots off in the kitchen and now that I've started typing this I've realised I can't actually tell you anything about the idea whatsoever, so this post becomes a sort of stupid auto-negating thing.

What a completely useless (more than usual!) waste of your time. And mine too. Lol.

Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home