KID SHIRT

Thursday, October 22, 2009

THE WISDOM OF KID KID SHIRT

"I'd rather go to Typing Club than be a witch. But if I could do both then that would probably be best."

"Tesco has far too many lights. And they're on all the time! They should switch them off and stop messing up the world."

On Michael Jackson: "He wasn't a wuss. He just looked funny because he had some bad papier-mache done to his face."

On MJ's "Thriller": "Did he ever do any other songs?"

On Julian Cope's WW2 Rock n Roll General Look: "He's really unfashionable. Too much black. He should wear more colours. Doesn't he know people are wearing colourful clothes these days?"

4 Comments:

At 6:20 am, Blogger db said...

I'm glad KKS has a scribe, as this is knowledge for the ages. I can't even go into Wal-Mart, it's so bright in there.

 
At 3:06 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

I'm not a fan of Tesco, either. It's the lights in the *car-park* that annoys my daughter - it's a two-storey thing and they're on 24/7, providing a security-blanket for those folks who want to buy imported Kenyan runner-beans at 3:30am.

KKS finds this all very distressing as her teacher has told her the world will heat up soon and she can't understand why Tesco won't do their bit to help save the planet.

She's got a point.

 
At 1:42 pm, Blogger Fritz Bogott said...

Please post some KKS self-portraits so we can salute as we walk past.

 
At 9:19 pm, Blogger Robert said...

bwuha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

im at a public library, and im pretty sure boogers just flew from my nose :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home