KID SHIRT

Saturday, July 18, 2009

PARTY FOLKS SHOUT-OUT

Best of luck to Jayson, Pat, Evil John, Candace, Dustin, John L and the rest of the cast n crew of "Party Girl" who're knee-deep in blood n body-parts this weekend, somewhere in Corsicana, Texas, in a 1970's shed cum shack cum wkshop cum industrial unit (once used as an animal stable n makeshift knocking-shop), filming in 94 degrees (under 100 is considered mild this time of year, or so Jayson tells me). Principle photography, innit. The various location shots I've seen look creepy as fuck.

Good luck, you mad, wonderful bastards.

It's gonna be brilliant.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, Blogger jaysondensman said...

77 hours. That's how long I was concious for the weekend shoot. No sleep. Rivers of caffiene and a fistful of drive 'n desire.

Thanks for the shout Amigo!

 
At 2:52 am, Blogger EvilJohnMays said...

Imagine this situation; it's hot, humid, and near 11pm...
I am standing on a street corner pouring 3 gallons of my "corpse blood" over Candace, whose attire is not quite street legal, but yet a magnificent site to behold.

I have a weird, but great, job.

Evil John Mays, EJMFX.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home