KID SHIRT

Monday, June 08, 2009

EVIL JOHN MAYS

Evil John Mays, the legendary Texan gore-fx wizzard: check out his fabulous demo reels...

And here's an interview with Evil John.

"...you can’t beat the old Grey’s Anatomy cutaway book showing the different layers of skin and bone. Actually, I keep a quick cheat sheet that they have for nursing students in my portfolio book and I can reference it to make sure that I’ve got everything completely balanced up. If I need to find out, is there an actual bone under this position I’m working on? I can go look at that. For facial trauma it’s good to go and look where the major cranial nerves and veins are." lol.

Just been reading an extremely funny email detailing various shenanigans round his house yesterday involving a fresh-out-the-mold exploding latex penis thing...

2 Comments:

At 6:51 pm, Blogger jaysondensman said...

I'll be mailing you the hacked-up, bloody penis after we're done with it. Maybe a nice bedtime surprise for the wife? Perhaps a bloody prop for your next IBS show, lodged in your zipper with a well placed squib? Can you imagine the folks on the front row!

 
At 7:13 pm, Blogger I am not Kek-w said...

Hahahaha! Fucking A!

Gibby of The Butthole Surfers once blew out the front of his trousers during a show with somesort of squib and some plastic bags full of food colouring that showered the front of the audience lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home