KID SHIRT

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

HRRUUUK - HRAAK - ETC

Hrrruccck...hrrakk...huruuuuurggghck...hkkk...

Nope, not some new css by Infinite Spider-Writer S or a new Lost Causes jam, but me arising from the sputum-pit that has been home to me bones off n on for the last few days. Still, you can't keep a good man down, eh? Or phlegm, for that matter.

My wife had gone out, but had kindly left me a note on the kitchen table. It read: Baraak Baroma (sic) is President of America. In my quasi-flu-addled half-awake state I confess I did not fully have a proper grasp on reality and spent the first 15 minutes of my morning thinking that some minor character from one of the Star Wars prequels (who I was having serious problems visualising) had somehow become U.S. Commander-in-Chief.

Then the penny dropped.

Oh, him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home