KID SHIRT

Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOM

Happy birthday to my friend Dom Zero, who's now so old that he's forced to use a walking-stick. He says it's because of a knee injury, but we know the real reason, don't we, readers?

Anyway, here's some Dennis Wheatley book covers to cheer him up. I know Dom's got the first one, but it will hopefully be new to K. Shirt readers.







The Royal Navy Vs. Voodoo, innit.

The astral-travellin' head is either trying to read the skipper's saucy letter from his wife or to hypnotise him (not sure which): "I waaaant yoooour booots....I waaaant yoooour booots...."

4 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Blogger Weirdmonger said...

Belated happy birthday to Dom.

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

Cheers...And cheers for the Chuck Norris triple I got in the post today.
Gotta love Wheatley, Nazis, sea monsters & haunted houses. Superb.
And thanks to Weirdmonger too.

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

PS - Haven't had to walk with a stick since I was stabbed at The Pear Tree Festival in '83.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home