KID SHIRT

Thursday, November 27, 2008

DRONES

Not musical drones, but flying ones.

Coulda sworn I'd already posted these pix earlier in the year, but I can't seem to find them on the blog and since they kinda dovetail into the previous post...here are some shots that my pal CyRus Da Vyrus sent me some weeks back of assorted unmanned reconnaissance drones n other weird flying stuff taken at an international air-show. Some strange shapes on display here indeed (one even looks like flying submarine...) and these are the machines that they actually let you see. Gawd knows what the really secret stuff looks like.











I already 'reviewed' the film "Stealth" a couple months back, but - hey! - we seem to be having a 2-day futuristic planes mini-theme, so might as well link back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home