KID SHIRT

Monday, July 21, 2008

SELF-PORTRAITS

The self-portrait meme limps Domwards, who's done a rather fetching felt-tip version of himself as Ming the Merciless gone RoMo. I'd like to see those pictures of Sue Storm getting gang-banged by A.I.M. tho. Hmmm: I wonder what Modok's into - I bet he's a right pervy old git.

Martin, however, rejects the meme, but with some extensive (and highly amusing) sleeve-notes...before finally depicting himself as a photograph of Burnt Oak Station in winter, which is completely in keeping with the underlying vibe of this project...

Genius. Well done, the pair of you!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

Well, now, about those Sue Storm pix..Maybe I'll sell 'em to Bugwar and he'll risk it. Always liked drawing A.I.M. guys because their heads were easy to do.
Modok, eh? Now there's food fer thought....

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Brings new meaning to the phrase 'gimme head'...

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Robert said...

you lot wanna talk self-portraiture?

dig 'round here:

http://www.bryanlewissaunders.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home