KID SHIRT

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SELF-PORTRAIT MEME



The Self-Portrait Meme that's, uh, sweeping The Blogosphere.

Hey, no one said I couldn't do a digital one.

A Me-Meme, eh?

There are no rules, really - it can be a doodle, an oil-painting or blurred super-8 film - the idea is to maybe reveal some aspect of yr inner psyche without actually physically revealing yrself. Unless, of course, you wanna do that. I like the idea of blogging as a sort of secret identity thing. I'd actually wear a mask n robes in real life, if I could.

Let's roll! I tag: John Eden, Martin Post-Implode and Dom Zero.

(Tho thinking about it, John's in pre-Woofah production mode, so probably won't have the time to tit about...so I might have to line up a replacement...)

1 Comments:

At 8:53 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

I'm on it...even though I have no inner psyche or inner anything, really.
Did you get that Red Cross Parcel I sent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home