KID SHIRT

Sunday, April 06, 2008

CRISIS ON EARTH-Y

Last night’s bi-annual inter-blog cross-over between Kid Shirt and Dom Zero of Octopus 99 infamy descended (as usual) into pyromania and a drunken 5am sing-along to B.A. Robertson’s “Bang Bang.” Or, at least that’s how it might have appeared to a casual bystander. It might have seemed as if we were just freaking out and playing air-guitar along to Mick Ronson records, but we were actually fighting for our lives on the psychic plane. While you folks were all tucked up warm and cosy in yr suburban semis – we were doing what we do best: namely, making the universe a safer and more democratic place for sentient species of all shapes and hues. While our methods may seem a little odd to the uninitiated, you can be sure that we have your back, humes. Because of us you can spend today playing with yr kids or hanging out with friends rather than being flesh puppets in the thrall of a marauding race of ectoplasmic brain-men. Some of you may have woken up and noticed that it had snowed during the night…well, all I can say is: that wasn’t snow.





No need to thank us, ma’am. Just doin’ our jobs.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

Ah, so that's what we were doing.
I've got a splinter the size of a small car in my finger from fucking around with all that fire wood. I think I was still pissed when I drove home - thank God for the M5 Junc 27 Little Chef - it saved my life.
I just posted the same BA vid over on Octopus 99...maybe it'll lead to B A Robertson reforming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home