KID SHIRT

Thursday, October 04, 2007

ICE BIRD SPIRAL HIT THE (STOKES CROFT) ROAD

Just breaking off from some intense small-hours deadline-chasin' work to make an announcement:

T'would appear that Cloudboy and I in our psychedelic-surrealist-noise guise as Ice Bird Spiral will be supporting the mighty Sunburned Hand of the Man at The Croft, Bristol, on monday, 5th November, a few days before our Trowbridge gig at Sonic Sanctuary.

More news as we get it.

Trying verrrrrry hard not to punch the air right now.

6 Comments:

At 8:41 am, Blogger Gutter said...

what a coup! i'm sure me and the big fella will be there to cheer you on...

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger Loki said...

me too.. very excited... doppelganger? can I stay at yours (+1)?

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger farmer glitch said...

Congrats on landing that one mate - will have to try and pop up too..

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger doppelganger said...

I'm there ...

Damn... it's so close for me, I'm probably bringing the kids....

 
At 11:50 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

LOL!

Maybe they can join us on stage, and bring a level of professionality to the proceeedings LOL!

"i'm sure me and the big fella will be there to cheer you on..." I'm really hoping you meant Doppelganger there, Nick LOL!

I'd v. happily come and see you play with Rupture, Nick, but for a myriad of reasons - childcare, mainly - I just can't make it. Sorry.

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

Well done dude. Go ahead & punch that air.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home