KID SHIRT

Sunday, September 16, 2007

BRING BACK TREXSTACY

Okay, apologies for being a bit bummed out on friday, but, ah fuck, you know....

Anyway, missed the Marc Bolan docu a couple days back (tho I hear there was a lot of the usual rent-a-gobs talking about how they were into Bolan before any other celebrities were, etc) - but apparently there was some new unearthed footage...managed to miss this 'cause I'm a twat.

If anyone's got a copy of this program they could swap/trade with me, then please get in contact - I'd be most appreciative.

Tonight there's a Jonathan Ross documentary about Steve Ditko, that hopefully I'll actually remember to sit down and watch.

And many happy late returns to Cloudboy!

9 Comments:

At 7:01 pm, Blogger farmer glitch said...

Damn - missed the bloody thing as well - but am currently sifting through T-Tex scrap book as we speak - scans are on the way - and have wrapped around my left hand the 'to-die-for' yellow T-Rex scarf - circa 70-something-or-t'other ... just remember kids - BOLAN RULEZ...

 
At 7:44 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Damn right he does!

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

There was barely any T-Rex footage in it at all. Waste of time.
I reckon they couldn't get the rights.
Only saw half of it though, so maybe the other half wasn't all talking heads.

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger St. Anthony said...

Missed the T Rex and the Ditko programmes - but curiously made sure I didn't miss the two concluding episodes of the P.D. James adaptation. Have I got my priorities straight?

 
At 7:38 pm, Blogger Cloudboy said...

missed them too - they're bound to repeat it...

word verification: ouototkk
great title for a track

 
At 7:40 pm, Blogger Cloudboy said...

did you catch the Terry Riley concert on radio 3?

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

No, I didn't know it was on...I do listen to radio 3 quite a bit from time to time, but didn't spot it was on...always forget to check the radio guide...

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger El Duderino said...

Missed Bolan but the Ditko thang was actually rather good. Don't kow what that twat Gaiman was doing in it though.

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Yeah, I enjoyed it too,,,,

Actually Alan Moore annoyed me even more than Gaiman....at points it was like, what's this - The Fucking Alan Moore Show!?

For someone who forever goes on about he doesn't like promoting himself, making appearances, etc he seemed to do quite a good job at, er, promoting himself in a program about Steve Ditko.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home