KID SHIRT

Saturday, June 30, 2007

INSANE IN THE FINLAND!

Number three in a (very) occasional series of records that came wrapped in bits of foreign newspapers.





(Guy above appears to be making some sort of pile of chairs!)

This kindly comes courtesy of Sami at the mighty Lahna Records, who got in touch with me recently...("Insane in the Finland!" - what a great slogan!) I haven't unwrapped it yet, as I really wanted to post a picture of the packaging - getting stuff thru the post wrapped in foreign nooospapers is always a real buzz fer me, I can tell ya! Especially as they have to travel back in time to reach me. This one turned up exactly as in piccy above - raw newpaper covered in selloptape. How cool's that?

Lahna are also home to those fabulously scabby little art-punk oiks Armas Huutamo, who I posted on earlier in the year.

Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on the contents of this - more info soon as I catch up with a backlog of posts...

1 Comments:

At 4:36 pm, Blogger Dan Barrow said...

The best I get is tiny brown packages from Amazon; still, the last one had the reissued Pop Group album...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home