KID SHIRT

Thursday, May 10, 2007

TWAT

Never trust a man with shit on his boots:



My demonisation of Midge Ure continues. I was gonna go and picket his show in Yeovil tonight, wearing a Warren Cann mask, but it's pissing down w/ rain right now and I've got a cold. Instead, I spent the evening doing something a bit more productive: furtively carrying buckets of rubble down the road under cover of darkness and dumping them in a neighbour's hired-skip. Here at Kid Shirt we are almost rurally ninja-like in our frugal tightfistedness. Hopefully, Ure played to an empty house.

Speaking of picketing, I never posted the photos of my one-man Van Morrison Picket-Line a coupla years ago. I will remedy that soon!

7 Comments:

At 7:40 am, Blogger St. Anthony said...

Twat he is and twat he shall remain ... an evening of his classic songs!!?? What classic songs? Can't imagine what shitty little anecdotes he's got to share, either.

 
At 6:08 pm, Blogger farmer glitch said...

Complete and utter waste of space wanker .... do you actually think anyone will actually bother going ??

 
At 7:25 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

I think I might have read somewhere (but can't think where) that he covers Dylan songs...what tha--???

Anecdotes prob. include the usual tale that gets rolled out of how St. Bob Geldof sidelined him at LiveAid, etc, etc. I would like to hear how they got the drum-sound on "The Kid's a Punk" tho...

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

I'd go an see Warren Cann play live tho...LOL!

Did you know that Cann once auditioned for Sparks before he joined Ultravox? Or he shared a flat with Keith Levene?

Or that even though Eno supposedly Produced the first UV LP, they never liked his mixes and didn't use them. I think the 1st LP was actually mixed by Steve Lilywhite who was a mate of Warren Cann's, but they were so embarrassed about not using Eno's mixes that they gave him a co-producer credit!

 
At 4:59 pm, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

Wot A Cunt.
He ruined three bands..Slick, Ultravox..and, well I guess the Rich Kids were shit from the get go.
Warren Cann..I'd go.

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

"Warren Cann...I'd go"

If I had a Coat of Arms, that would be the motto.

 
At 10:22 am, Blogger rocket ron said...

yes, i think we can all agree that our midge was [is] a complete festering shitehawk. on a par with bono, and sir bob. bring back hanging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home