KID SHIRT

Friday, May 04, 2007

I STILL REMEMBER LEMURIA



Been busy with other stuff over the last few weeks, but have started doing some bits and bobs again on the "I Remember Lemuria" short animated-film, which is now a whole 9 seconds long (*gasp*)...at the moment, it's just a rough discombobulated series of short painted-over 2-D faux abtract expressionist 'cave-paintings', but soon as I get some webcam shit up n running I'm gonna shoot some bits of live footage n mix 'em in, and hopefully get my 8mm footage out of the archives...the plan is to eventually put together a series of short fucked-up psych-films for the Ice Bird Spiral music that Cloudboy and I have been beaverin' away with...maybe we'll YouTube it onto a website or put out a twisted DVD-r of some sort, tho we're still a ways off of that...LOL! Anyway, watch this space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home