KID SHIRT

Sunday, February 18, 2007

MY PARTY WORLD




Okay, I'm not ashamed to admit that I threw up on saturday nite. It was one of those deals where I thought I was okay, then, suddenly, in the space of 30 seconds, I lost control of legs, stomach, etc. Well, I say I was okay...but the warning signs were there for all to see: a few minutes earlier I'd been playing Tom Petty.

Ah fuck, well it was 5 am and my thirsty stormtrooper crew n me had been indulging in serious levels of combat drinking for several hours. Yeah, it's not big and it's not clever, but at least I didn't block the sink.

Yeah, I know: too much information. But I like to think I know you all now well enuff to, uh, *share* such wanton titbits. Thanks Dom, Spike n Flinty for guiding me thru the early Girls Aloud/Lee Hazelwood/Sparks section of the evening into the semi-lucid Mott the Hoople's Greatest Hits phase, thru the sing-alongy early John Cale n Turner Cody era and down the slippery-slope to the Tom Petty Puke-Out Finale.

Kid Shirt: the blog that wears its sick on its sleeve.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 am, Blogger St. Anthony said...

Puking, like swearing ... it may not be big or clever, but can often be very funny.
Tom Petty, eh?

 
At 7:03 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Yeah, long, boring story, buuut...."Full Moon Fever" is a stone Soft-Rock classic. All killer, no filler. Everything else by him I can pretty much take or leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home