KID SHIRT

Sunday, November 19, 2006

ZOINKS!

Bwah-hahahahaha...haha...



Anybody ever see the episode that starred Sonny and Cher (voiced by themselves)? Some preposterous plot about smuggling gold coins salvaged from a wreck, I think, but some great droll one-liners by S&C...



(Is it just me, or does Sonny, sans moustache, look like Alastair Campbell ...?)

They also teamed up (Scoob and the gang, not Sonny n Cher, tho it's great to imagine some parallel universe kartoon (or live-action) variant, tho...) w/ The Addams family, Batman, The Harlem Globetrotters, Davy Jones of The Monkees and (my favourites) Josie & The Pussycats:



(Dig that crazy guitar! Gotta get me one of those...)

3 Comments:

At 9:36 pm, Blogger Kenneth Murder said...

'josie & The Pussycats'...My god they were most excellent.
I love them to this very day.

 
At 1:17 pm, Blogger CartoonSecrets said...

Hi and thanks for the opportunity to post on your nice blog.

I just developed a website dedicated to cartoons and different cartoon heroes. It’s still young, but growing at a fast pace ;)

So far I have covered these cartoon series briefly, but I am planning to add more details on characters and individual episodes.

2 Stupid Dogs
12 oz. Mouse
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
The Addams Family
Adventures of Tintin

Hope you like my site and I’d be interested in exchanging ideas or content with similar websites or blogs.

Best regards,

Michael

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Cool! Go for it, man....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home