KID SHIRT

Saturday, April 15, 2006

FACT:13

Nice chunky article and a coupla micro-reviews in the latest ish of FACT magazine by yrs truly:



Featuring Sunburned Hand of The Man, Death Chants, Nemo of Time-Lag records, Kemialliset, Vibracathedral and a cast of thousands, the piece explains why the 'Free-Folk' scene doesn't actually exist...(adopts W. Country accent): werrll, it don't, do it.

All this, plus side-bars too! (For I am The Side-Bar King!)

Also some cool pieces from Silverdollar and K-Punk...

2 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Blogger doppelganger said...

And where does one acquire a copy?
I know you've told us before - I'll try to listen harder next time I promise.....

 
At 11:04 am, Blogger kek-w said...

No, you were paying attention; I just didn't say tell you, is all...some blinking teacher I'd make.

FACT is available (Free!) in the UK, or should be, from most decent independent record-shops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home