KID SHIRT

Friday, March 31, 2006

WEDDING FEVER!

Well, knock me dahn wiv a fevva, if this ain’t the coolest Wedding Invite ever…



Forget Jordan and Pete, this is wedding of the year/decade/eon...

Congrats & best wishes to Dom Zero and the ever-lovely Kate who are getting gene-spliced in a week or so’s time…may their w/day be all twinkly and sparkly and covered in angel dust… sorry, I meant fairy dust. Hope Dom survives the stag on Saturday and the evening doesn’t end w/ a torched car, like mine did. Can’t make the stag due to child-care commitments, wh/ is why I made a drunken pre-stag cocktail-sausage pilgrimage to The Smoke a couple weeks back for a bit of pre-marital male solidarity.

Crimson Dynamo’s drawn by the great Don Heck, I reckon…not too sure about The Porcupine, looks like it might possibly be Mike Zeck. The Porcupine and The Crimson Dynamo are two of my all-time favourite super-villains, and so are Dom & Kate!

One word of advice, though, from someone who's been there: Don't invite Princess Python to the evening do!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Blogger Dominic Zero said...

Off to my stag in aprox 1 hours time.
I may not be back for some time...

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger kek-w said...

Have a good 'un...

 
At 7:32 pm, Blogger Loki said...

congrats Dom! hope the Wasp doesn't steam in again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home