KID SHIRT

Thursday, September 22, 2005

OCTOPUSSY

Continuing the squid-related theme...

I went to a South American curio shop in Parkstone, Poole a couple weeks ago and bought an octopus finger-puppet girl-friend for my pal Andy:



Apparently, she was knitted by a Peruvian family in a village outside of Lima and the guy in the shop swore they'd been paid handsomely for their sterling efforts. I hope he wasn't shitting me; us puny, white, m/class liberals can get awful hissy when people fuck with us.

Haven't come up with a name for her yet. I think she's a very nice girl, and she's definitely been a calming influence on our Andy, but the downside is that the pair of them have been keeping me awake at night shagging under my pillow.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 am, Blogger the X said...

"but i haven't come up with a name for her yet":
...Sylvie?...Babs?...Norky?...Mercedes?

 
At 2:12 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

"Mercedes" is the name of the middle-aged corporate anti-heroine of my Post-PKD paranoid fashion-spy drug-drama "Linoleum Sky" which, by co-incidence, I've been reviewing this week with an eye to re-writing...

Therefore: Mercedes, it is!

"Mercedes and Andy": kinda Post-Chav, dontcha think?...now I just gotta get someone to knit a little car for them so we can write their names on the windscreen stripe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home