KID SHIRT

Sunday, June 05, 2005

KING ULTRAMAN

An Ultraman rolling-mat, er, I mean, calendar courtesy of Farmer Glitch, currently en route to me new meta-dimensional HQ in the garage (the calendar, I mean, not Glitch...):



Thanks to the Da Farmer for a great night out on friday...I started writing a post about our (mis)adventures in tha big city, but, frankly, I'm just too knackered tonight to finish it. Actually, if I'd got my shit together I could've been the first person to post photos of Mark Stewart, but then I thought: Jesus, get a fuckin' grip, man, that's not what this blog's about...I'd rather take my time but do something that's from the heart, if'n you know what I mean...

Still, had a v. cool time. Two nights in a row out! Settin' a bad example here to all the other Sad Dads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home