KID SHIRT

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

ANALORD Vs. DIGILORD: ROUND #2

I usually forget my posts about 3 minutes after I write 'em...interesting, then, that I've suddenly started getting some comments-traffic on this about a day or so ago, over a month after I wrote it.

This blog has a daily readership of about 6 people, I reckon, and that mainly consists of my Mum and Dad (both sadly diseased) posting under wacky aliases and even pretending to have blogs of their own...so I must be getting, oh, at least 10 hits a day now...

Wow. Syndication beckons.

Still, what's genuinely surprising is that when I wrote that post I honestly thought that no-one (or hardly anyone) would care or have an opinion (actually, hardly anyone does - Ed.) on whether the Analord series was done on analogue or digital kit...I mean, who gives a shit, really...

But keep those comments rolling in, those of you who're still awake; I'm interested in where all this might be going...

I'll wait a few days, then maybe put my final t'uppence worth in.

5 Comments:

At 9:12 pm, Blogger GTTRBRKZ said...

het kek, you'd probably be surprised if you knew how many visitors you get. comments boxes don't really give much indication. i get about 10,000 visits a month, not that you'd notice it sometimes. you should get yerself a free tracker program. i use extreme tracking..it's great

http://extreme-dm.com/tracking/

you can find out who's linking you at other blogs and message boards. give it a go...

 
At 8:08 am, Blogger Psychbloke said...

Damn it son.... you've uncovered the secret identity I refused to reveal during the superhero meme.

Anyway....... aren't you up past bedtime?

 
At 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you would be totally freaked anyway kek. regardless of who reads your blog. eat your head

 
At 7:12 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Eek! M-mum...? Is...is that you?

(The room temperature suddenly plummets...)

Freaked? Yes, I'm constantly freaked by life, the universe and everything.

Eat my head? Okay. Yr wish is my command: Scmuuumphsl...

 
At 8:24 pm, Blogger Psychbloke said...

Don't eat with your mouth open!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home