KID SHIRT

Monday, April 04, 2005

NOTEBOOKS OUT, PLAGIARISTS

Following my recent childish rant about The Wainrights being the new Bedingfields, I was amused to see The Independent on Sunday describe Martha and Rufus as "the Bedingfields of folk"...

A complete coincidence, I'm sure. But, if Simon Price does read this blog, I'd just like to say:

Sort yer hair out, mate: it's a fucking disgrace.

Or, if it was an IoS sub-editor, then I'd just like to say:

Since you've finally caught up w/ The Blogosphere (tm) and got round to running puffs on MIA and Joanna Newsom, then you might as well employ me now to write some stuff on Wooden Wand & The Vanishing Voice, Six Organs of Admittance, etc, so that they're sitting in your slush-drawer ready to run some time in the summer of '06. C'mon, guys, I've just got yr best interests at heart. Y'know it makes sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home