KID SHIRT

Monday, October 04, 2004

THE FIST OF KHONSHU

Meanwhile: Psychbloke dusts off his Moon-Knight costume ready for the Somerset Carnival Season.

Moon-Knight: Occasional 'member' of the World's Mightiest Non-Team The Defenders, as rendered by Keith Giffen at the height of his Kirby Kopycat Era (and that's meant as a kompliment). As Groucho (quite rightly) said: "I'd never join a club that would have me as a member..." But if I agree with that sentiment, doesn't that then make me a member of a club. Ooh, me aching head...

Moon-Knight: Didn't he, er, suffer from Multiple-Personality Disorder? The Idiot's Guide to Dreaming: the only blog with MPD...

Moon-Knight: (Correct me if I'm wrong) the only super-hero to save himself from drowning by emptying a beer-can.

Moon-Knight: My kinda guy...

2 Comments:

At 9:30 pm, Blogger Psychbloke said...

My kinda guy indeed....
Have a look at this http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Orion/4895/features/drink.html

 
At 7:08 pm, Blogger kek-w said...

Check it out, people: a Defenders' drinking game.

I read the rules and I'm already 5 drinks down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home