KID SHIRT

Sunday, August 15, 2004

CRADLE OF FILTH

It's true: my life has finally descended into a lo-fi sub-Jacques Tati farce...

This evening, my youngest daughter shat on my lap while I was feeding her.

Yep, that's right. Mashed carrot in cahoots with some hitherto-unknown (but potentially Nobel Prize-winning) form of exotic Fluid Physics resulted in total nappy meltdown. We're talking Mekon Delta-sized mudflow...Pre-Cambrian primordial ooze...The Yellow Peril...a Defcon One Shit Alert...a possible International Incident...our only hope is to load the mysterious Pod Five onto Thunderbird 2...

Needless to say, Chris found this hilarious. Four years of child-rearing and this has never, not once, happened to me before. Guess I was getting cocky.

I'll never wear those trousers again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home