KID SHIRT

Sunday, July 11, 2004

RACHEL STEVENS (SLIGHT RETURN)

Meanwhile, the Rachel Stevens debate rages throughout Blogdom and battle is joined... Dom emailed me a few minutes ago to say he'd met her earlier in the week. Okay, so I'll cut to the chase:
"Rachel Stevens was OK, pretty nice actually, though I don't know if that tan's real. Beforehand, I was warned she was in a shit mood 'cause she wasn't happy with the playback of her performance on This Morning - apparently the director mostly shot the dancers & she was hardly in it. As is always the case when you're warned about this sort of thing, she was cool as fuck & really sweet. Very small & sexy. That new single's growing on me. Liked 'LA Ex' to start with - then it got on my tits. Her voice is a bit wet. She should concentrate on wearing leather, then it wouldn't matter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home